SCHEDULE AN OFFICE COFFEE INTERVENTION
Upgrade your office coffee from the boring "distributor" coffee to something that is fresh roasted and delivered fresh to your office. We offer the same great coffee we sell to cafes and restaurants to our office customers in the Michiana area.
If your employees stop for coffee on their way to work and spend $3.00 each morning, they will get a $15.00 a week raise if you offer better coffee at the office. Office perks do make a difference.
Are you looking for great coffee for your cafe, restaurant, bakery, store or church? Consider a partnership and not just a product. We offer the finest gourmet coffee to our wholesale customers along with our experience in a partnership targeted for success. We work directly with our customers to help maximize their productivity and profitability. When it comes to choosing a business partner you can count on, we should be your first call. Contact us to arrange a meeting.
TOCCOA COFFEE NEAR ME
- Black Crow Cafe Link - 224 S Main Street, Elkhart, Indiana serves Toccoa Coffee by the cup and Bardstown Espresso for their specialty drinks
- Black Crow Gourmet Shop Link- 224 S Main Street, Elkhart, Indiana has Toccoa Coffee by the bag
- DC Meats Link - 1711 Lincolnway West, Osceola, Indiana has Toccoa Coffee by the bag
- Grace Church - 2:42 Cafe Link- 52025 Gumwood Rd, Granger, Indiana serves Toccoa Coffee by the cup (Sunday mornings)
- Waypoint Community Church Link- 56893 CR 29, Goshen, Indiana serves Toccoa Coffee by the cup (Sunday mornings)
- St. Mark Missionary Church Link- 55240 Bittersweet Rd., Mishawaka, Indiana serves Toccoa Coffee by the cup (Sunday mornings)
- Upper Room Coffee Shop Link- 55240 Bittersweet Rd., Mishawaka, Indiana serves Toccoa Coffee by the cup (Special Events)
- Toccoa Coffee Roastery - 13645 McKinley Hwy Unit D, Mishawaka, Indiana (By appointment only - Contact us)
- Order Online Link- Free Shipping on 3 pounds or more, $6.00 Shipping on 2 pounds
I was describing the taste I wanted in our espresso with my good friend Scott who immediately, without hesitation, said Bourbon. He explained that the flavors I wanted are found in Kentucky Bourbon.
You will love the chocolate, caramel, vanilla and the hint of oak when you pull your first shot.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT BARDSTOWN ESPRESSO
"I just made the best latte with a double shot of Bardstown beans! I did sneak a test before adding the froth... smooth - just right flavor, not sour and not too acidic/bitter. Thanks!" - Kerby H.
Toccoa Coffee Roasters